Welcome to LTI Optics
LTI Optics is your resource for optical design consulting and optical design software. Photopia is the most widely used optical design software in the architectural lighting industry and contains tools to improve the design process and speed product development. Photopia also benefits from our experience as consulting optical engineers.
- Lightfair 2015 - Join us in New York City for Lightfair 2015, May 5-7, Booth 3150.
- Rocky Mountain Lighting Academy - June 15-19th, 2015. The (RMLA) held by the University of Colorado, Boulder is intended to provide an in depth technical background for those working in the lighting industry and covers a range of topics including vision, color, photometry, optics & lighting design. Mark Jongewaard of LTI Optics is one of the RMLA's instructors.
- Council for Optical Radiation Measurements - May 12-15, 2015 at the University of Colorado Boulder, Council for Optical Radiation Measurements (CORM) Annual Technical Conference and Business Meeting.
- Photopia for SOLIDWORKS® - Photopia for SOLIDWORKS lets you raytrace your models directly in SOLIDWORKS. - 10 December 2014.
- Photopia 2014 Release - Photopia 2014 has a multithreaded raytracer and supports full color analysis. - 25 April 2014.
- LUXEXCEL 3D Lens Printing - Photopia is used by LUXEXCEL for designing 3D optics that can be printed using their Printptical 3D printing service. Press Release.
- Rayset Lamp Models - We're happy to share some research about the use of rayset based lamp models and their accuracy in several types of optics.