Welcome to LTI Optics
LTI Optics is your resource for optical design consulting and optical design software. Photopia is the most widely used optical design software in the architectural lighting industry and contains tools to improve the design process and speed product development. Photopia also benefits from our experience as consulting optical engineers.
- Photopia for SOLIDWORKS® - Photopia for SOLIDWORKS lets you raytrace your models directly in SOLIDWORKS. - 10 December 2014.
- Photopia 2014 Release - Photopia 2014 has a multithreaded raytracer and supports full color analysis. - 25 April 2014.
- Photopia 3.2.14 Update - Photopia 3.2.14, updated library and minor improvements. - 18 February 2014.
- Light + Building 2014 - Join us in Frankfurt for Light + Building 2014, March 30 - April 4. This is our first time at the show and we're excited to see all our European customers and show what's new and upcoming in Photopia.
- Lightfair 2014 - Join us in Las Vegas for Lightfair 2014, June 3-5. We'll have a sneak peak of what's coming next for Photopia.
- Rocky Mountain Lighting Academy - June 23-26, 2014 at the University of Colorado Boulder, the Rocky Mountain Lighting Academy (RMLA) will provide an in depth eduction on a range of lighting topics. Mark Jongewaard of LTI Optics is on the advisory board and will be part of the faculty.
- LUXEXCEL 3D Lens Printing - Photopia is used by LUXEXCEL for designing 3D optics that can be printed using their Printptical 3D printing service. Press Release.
- Rayset Lamp Models - We're happy to share some research about the use of rayset based lamp models and their accuracy in several types of optics.