Welcome to LTI Optics
LTI Optics is your resource for optical design consulting and optical design software. Photopia is the most widely used optical design software in the architectural lighting industry and contains tools to improve the design process and speed product development. Photopia also benefits from our experience as consulting optical engineers.
- Lightfair 2013 - Join us in Philadelphia for Lightfair 2013 April 23-25. We'll have a sneak peak of what's coming next for Photopia. - 18 April 2012.
- Photopia 3.2.11 Update - Photopia 3.2.11, includes several updates to network licensing, anisotropic material assignment, and BUG Ratings. - 28 September 2012.
- LUXEXCEL 3D Lens Printing - Photopia is used by LUXEXCEL for designing 3D optics that can be printed using their Printptical 3D printing service. Press Release - 18 June 2012.
- Rocky Mountain Lighting Academy - June 18-21, 2013 at the University of Colorado Boulder, the Rocky Mountain Lighting Academy (RMLA) will provide an in depth eduction on a range of lighting topics. Mark Jongewaard of LTI Optics is on the advisory board and will be part of the faculty. - 18 June 2012.
- Photopia 3.2.10 Update - Photopia 3.2.10, improves the stability of aiming point based refractor profiles. - 3 May 2012.
- Photopia 3.2.8 Update - Photopia 3.2.8, has improvements to the lamp import process, the layer dialog and folder locations as well as 24 new lamps and 16 new materials. - 15 February 2012.
- Photopia 3.2.7 Update - Photopia 3.2.7, which has been sent to all ADUP Customers, has improved display of large models, refractor scattering, 18 new lamps and 10 new materials. - 16 December 2011.
- Photopia 3.2.6 Update - Photopia 3.2.6, which has been sent to all ADUP Customers, adds some features to the refractor design tools and fixes some bugs. - 7 September 2011.
- Photopia 3.2.4 Update - Photopia 3.2.4, which has been sent to all ADUP Customers, further refines lofted refractors and network licensing and fixes some bugs. - 24 June 2011.
- Photopia 3.2 Update - Photopia 3.2, which has been sent to all ADUP Customers, expands the PODT to include lofted refractors and has a new network licensing system. - 18 April 2011.
- Photopia 3.1 Update - We're happy to release Photopia 3.1, which has been sent to all ADUP Customers. This version includes the new Parametric Refractor Design Tools and an updated library. If you didn't receive the update or would like to upgrade to Photoipa v3 please Contact Us. - 11 January 2010.
- Rayset Lamp Models - We're happy to share some research about the use of rayset based lamp models and their accuracy in several types of optics. - 11 March 2009.
- New Office - We're excited to announce that we've moved into a new office. Our phone # and email remain the same, but our address has changed. See our new location. - 23 January 2009.
- Photopia v3 Released - Tons of improvements to make Photopia easier to use than ever with an even larger library of lamps and materials. 10 November 2008.